When we launched our safety razor range, the aim was to reduce the amount of waste produced in the bathroom. Billions of razors end up in the environment every year. For us, switching from disposable to reusable is THE solution.
But some hesitate to take that leap. Safety razors are often known as barber's tools, and many people think (wrongly) that it is not usable at home, or that it is easy to cut yourself while handling it. However, this was what our grandfathers and grandmothers used before plastic became ubiquitous. At Bareaya, we believe in going back to basics.
In order to convince more people to take the plunge and switch to a safety razor, we decided to modernise it and work on some key features to provide a smoother shaving experience:
- A single blade for a shave without irritation or ingrowns
- A strongly curved blade, with minimal exposure and sitting close to the razor head, to offer a low aggressiveness level - while still maintaining the efficiency.
- A long handle, to reach all parts of the body.
- A finely chiselled handle to give you a good grip while shaving with wet hands
- A closed comb to offer a good protection against cuts and an easy glide over your skin
- A heavy weight and perfect balance so you just let it slide over your skin. Gravity will do the rest of the work.
- A modern and elegant sleek design
Once you know that this little gem is not only better for the planet, but also for your skin and your wallet, you'll wonder why you didn't try it sooner.
We are convinced that once you start shaving with a safety razor, you will never want to have a disposable razor in your bathroom again.
So if you shave, don't wait any longer, discover our safety razor!