Single-use plastic cups are known to be not only polluting but also probably toxic when a hot drink is poured. Paper cups? They are usually also covered with a plastic film to make them waterproof. The environmentally friendly and healthy solution? This reusable coffee cup! Made of resistant glass and without any dye, it will be your ideal companion on the move. Coffee, tea, soup or even breakfast and snacks: use it the way you wish.
- Capacity 300ml
Soft, resealable lid: spill-proof
- Cork band to avoid burns from hot liquids
- Plastic-free, BPA-free
Silicone lid, borosilicate glass and cork strip
- Avoid using abrasive materials and brushes that may scratch the glass
- Avoid getting the cork band too wet.
- Remove the cork band before hand or machine washing.
- If the cork is too wet, let it dry on the cup by placing it upside down so that it will return to the shape of the glass as it dries.
- If the cork has dried out separately from the cup, put it back gently to prevent it from cracking.
Our coffee cup is packed in a recyclable kraft box.
PLACE OF PRODUCTION
Made in China by a carefully selected workshop.