The Konjac sponge cleans, exfoliates and purifies the skin without damaging it. It is suitable for all skin types, even with daily use. Your skin is left soft, smooth and radiant! Our Konjac sponge contains purifying bamboo charcoal for purifying properties..
- 100% natural, biodegradable and compostable
- Enriched with charcoal
- Before using for the first time, soak in warm (not hot) water for about one minute. It will absorb water and become soft and bouncy.
- Squeeze it to remove excess water.
- You can use it alone or in combination with your usual skin care product.
- Gently massage the skin in circular motions to exfoliate.
- Rinse your skin and pat dry with a clean towel.
- After each use, rinse thoroughly (especially if you use it with cosmetics or soap) and let it dry. Use its cotton string to hang it up.
- Don't wring out your sponge too hard to avoid tearing the plant fibres. Simply press it between your fingers.
- As your sponge dries, it will shrink and harden, which is normal. Soak it quickly in warm water before each use. Do not leave it in water for extended period of time.
- This sponge is natural and will eventually start to degrade. This means that it is time to replace it. Depending on how often you use it, this can take between 2 and 6 weeks.
Our konjac sponge is shipped dry in a recyclable kraft box.
PLACE OF PRODUCTION
Made in China by a carefully selected workshop, BSCI audited (the world reference in terms of evaluation of working conditions).