3.5 billion kg of wipes are thrown away in landfills every year, which means up to 1.3 billion wipes are thrown away each day. Some contain plastic in their composition and most are packaged in non-recyclable plastic packaging. It's time to put a stop to it.
These reusable cottons rounds are washable, plastic-free and environmentally friendly. Made from soft organic cotton and sewn with cotton thread, they are a sustainable alternative to disposable cotton disks.
This is one of the easiest sustainable alternatives to implement in your daily routine as it does not change your routine. You can use these cotton rounds in the same way as your disposable ones, except that you simply throw them in your laundry basket instead of your bin.
This pack of 10 is perfect to last between between two laundry.
- Wash them before first use to improve their absorbency.
- Let your makeup remover or toner soak into your cotton round for a second or two before starting your routine.
- You can use both sides of the disk.
- After use, rinse your cotton round thoroughly with water and a little soap and let it dry on a flat surface.
- For machine washing, simply gather them in the wash net.
- Wash your cottons by hand or in the machine with your white laundry at 30°. To reduce wear and tear and prolonge their life, use the washing machine only occasionally.
- Avoid tumble dryer. Air-dry them instead.
- Do not use your cotton pads to remove nail polish
Our cottons are delivered in their washing net, without any additional packaging, except for a small kraft label.
PLACE OF PRODUCTION
Made in China by a carefully selected workshop.