Say goodbye to soggy soap! Make your solid soaps last longer with our natural, durable and 100% biodegradable loofah soap dish. Simply place your solid soap on the soap holder. Excess water will run down the fibres and keep your soap dry, allowing it to last longer.
- Before using for the first time, run your soap dish under water. The loofah fibres will expand to form a cushion.
- Squeeze it to remove excess water, and if possible let it dry.
- Then simply place your solid soap on the soap holder.
- You can clean your soap dish by rinsing it under running water and squeezing out the excess water.
- From time to time, you can clean it by soaking it in water with a spoonful of baking soda. A little vinegar can also be beneficial. It can also be washed in the washing machine.
- If you think it is no longer suitable as a soap dish, it can probably still be used for household tasks.
- If it really can't be used anymore, the loofah is 100% biodegradable and can be composted.
Our soap holder is wrapped in a small strip of recyclable kraft paper.
We ship this loofha compressed to reduce its carbon footprint. It will return to its original shape (cushion) with its first contact with water.
PLACE OF PRODUCTION
Made in China by a carefully selected workshop.